Tulsi plant is considered a sacred plant. One can find a Tulsi plant in Indian households and temples for worship. It is a traditional belief that the Tulsi plant brings peace, health, and prosperity. It keeps us fit and healthy. It is a custom that people worship this sacred plant daily by offering the water and flowers and lighting the lamp.
To stay fit and healthy, Tulsi plant bears testimony to its incredible advantages. its miraculous leaves have some matchless medical qualities. It is a sacred and aromatic herb. Tulsi plant can be called a holistic plant as each of its parts are unique and has great medical qualities. Its leaves, shoot, flowers, and roots all have special medicinal properties. Therefore, every household should give space to this holy and useful plant.
Importance of Tulsi –
Tulsi plays a great role in keeping us fit and healthy. It is a plant that’s grown traditionally in Asia. But now it is available in subtropical areas and other areas of the world also. Because of the beneficial results of holy Tulsi, we call it ‘the queen of hopes’. Tulsi leaves has amazing health benefits. It helps to prevent health problems. It cures several diseases and health issues. Tulsi leaves have very potent germicidal, fungicidal, antibacterial and antibiotic properties.
Benefits of Tulsi-
- Tulsi leaves are great for resolving fevers. For fast cure, Tulsi extract can be taken orally and its antibiotic properties can bring down fever.
- It fights against the common cold during an attack of cold and flu.
- Tulsi leaves incorporates a powerful inhibitor part known as eugenol which helps to protect the heart by keeping one’s blood pressure under control and lowering his / her cholesterol levels.
- Chewing many leaves of Tulsi on associate empty abdomen daily will each stop and defend any heart ailments.
- Few Tulsi leaves on an empty stomach will give comforting relief from nasal and chest congestion.
- Tulsi helps one to quit smoking. It lowers the stress that may be involved in trying to quit smoking or stress that leads to the urge to smoke.
- The holy Tulsi has powerful terrifying properties. When eaten, it purifies the blood giving the skin the beautiful glow.
- Its expectorant properties make a great relief for coughs, colds and other respiratory disorders including chronic and acute bronchitis.
- It helps to stop the progression of breast cancer and oral cancer.
- It has pain relieving and decongestant properties that helps in relieving the pain
Remedies of Tulsi for different ailments –
- Extract the Tulsi leaves, mix with camphor and apply on the chest for achieving a comfortable breath.
- During acute sore throat conditions, boil a few Tulsi leaves in water and use for gobbling
- In headache, during changing climates, make a paste of Tulsi leaves and sandalwood and apply over the affected area. The cooling effect shall relieve you.
- It also helps to relieve headaches caused due to sinusitis allergies cold or even migraines. suffering from a headache, make a bowl of water that has been boiled with crushed Tulsi leaves, dip a towel in warm water, bring out the excess water and place this on your forehead to treat a headache instead.
- Black Tulsi leaves are good for curing eye diseases like sore eyes. Drop a few drops of Tulsi leaves into your eyes and get cured of sore eyes.
- In gums problems, Tulsi is an excellent medicine. Make a paste of dried and powdered Tulsi leaves and mustard oil massage the paste over your gums for relief. This can also be used as a toothpaste.
- It fights against skin disorders. Tulsi paste is often applied on the skin to remedy a range of skin issues.
- For insect bites, make a paste of the Tulsi root and apply on the area where the insect bites.
- It has proven a remedy for kidney stones for all kinds of renal stones. Prepare a mixture of Tulsi leaves and honey and take regularly this can dissolve the stones and expel them through the urinary tract. Tulsi leaves with honey every day for six months will wash out the stone from the kidney.
- It alleviates stress. Consume about 12 Tulsi leaves regularly which can work as an antidepressant. Tulsi helps to maintain the normal levels of the stress hormone in the body. It has very strong anti-stress compounds
- Tulsi helps to reduce the uric acid levels in the blood.
- It helps to reduce hair fall. Mix the powder in coconut oil and apply often on the scalp to forestall hair fall.
- To fight fever, it may be consumed in isolation or with different medicines. Take one or two ounces of Tulsi juice two or three times each day. Thus Tulsi is a miracle plant which protects us from several diseases. It acts as a home remedy as it is available in almost every house. Tulsi leaves cures many stomach and heart problems. Generally, people use its leaves, in their daily routine, in making tea which gives a good result.
This blog is a result of research. It includes the writer’s personal experience also. Content on this site is for making the people aware of staying fit and healthy with homely articles. If you suffer from any disease or health problem, precautionary always consult your doctor before pursuing any treatment. The information during this article does not decide to substitute for a medical recommendation.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us within the comments section.
For health related articles visit to- www.healthremedies.co.in
To know how to remove toothache, visit to-https://healthremedies.co.in/2019/03/14/how-to-remove-toothache/
For any deals on product, visit to –www.dealschacha.com